7.6.11

May 2011 Highlights









Our friend Julie Hawke took some awesome family pictures for us, I love them so much I might just have to have her do our family pictures forever. We went to a couple different beaches at sunset and it was perfect. I also might just have to come to Hawaii whenever I want family pictures because it's such a perfect place for them. Thank you Julie!!!

The other part of May was spent in class but now Spring term is over and I finally get a break (Sean is taking a couple Religion classes and one online as well) We're hoping to finally spend more time at the beach and work on our tans.

2 comments:

  1. Cheers to that! I love all of your photos...
    You'll def have to take another round once your little one makes his debut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are amazing! I love the one at the top of this post with the 3 of you laing down! so sweet :-)

    ReplyDelete