7.6.11

April 2011 Highlights




In April my mom came to visit and she treated us with a stay in Waikiki - a little mini vacation which was much needed. Most of the pics I took were with my phone so, alas, I don't have them on here yet. But these we took while walking down the street - one of those crazy street entertainers stopped us with his parrots and took an endless amount of pictures with my camera. Probably one of the only times it was actually worth tipping! So now we have fond memories of birds sitting on our heads in Waikiki.
We went out to dinner alot while she was here, which was heavenly because we hadn't been to a real restaurant in months (unless Taco Bell counts). The first picture is Bannock feeding Sean a chip (which turned into chip after chip after chip and it was pretty cute - Sean is such a good sport).
We also moved into TVA in April which was definitely the highlight of the year for us (so far...). Our new apartment is two bedroom, upstairs in one of the newest buildings in TVA (and did I mention way cheaper than our last crappy places?). We get an amazing breeze all the time and it has been an unbelievable blessing to be here. So I can now officially invite anyone who wants to come visit!!! I'll post pictures soon, once I make it a bit more homey.

1 comment:

  1. We want to go to ice cream with you guys and see your new place before we leave on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete