30.6.11

25th Birthday



I turned 25! Hard to believe I am now a quarter of a century. My special day was somewhat uneventful... but I was spoiled by Sean in the evening so that made up for it ;) After getting a manicure and pedicure Sean took me out to eat while our awesome Smart friends watched Bannock. We went to my favorite Thai place in Haleiwa called Haleiwa Eats. It's the most delicious place and we have not been disappointed by anything we order! We had the company of a bright green gecko on the window by the table but, alas, no pictures because I was on the phone with relatives and Sean just didn't care enough to snap a pic. Oh well. We spent the rest of the night wandering Haleiwa and then got some shave ice back at Angel's in Laie. On Saturday our wonderful friends Jozie and Tommy treated us to more babysitting and we caught a double feature at the spectacular Laie Palms Cinema. Anyway, it was generic birthday fun but much needed date time! Still can't help feeling old...

No comments:

Post a Comment