13.9.10

We made it to hawaii...

I am excited to say that Sean and I actually made it to Hawaii! This is the first time here for both of us, and even though I am incredibly nervous about both of us going to school full-time and taking care of a baby I am also thrilled to be out here doing this. So far we've been able to just hang out with a bunch of friends, go to the beaches, eat Shave Ice (yes it says shave on the menu) and just chill. I'm excited for all the advetures we'll be having and I will definately keep you all updated!!!


This is the view from our little beach behind our house...


Our little beach, the tide is in in this pic but when its out its half sandy and turqouise blue waters, there are little crabs and fish down there too,
SO fun!

Couple of bros husking coconuts in the yard -Sean's cousing Tommy goes to BYUH too so he'll be spending a lot of time with us I'm sure :)



Our humble little home- we actually only occupy the left half but no one lives in the rest of it so we get free run. I love having a (gated) yard for Bannock to play in!




This is our campus! I know right?!





4 comments:

  1. Awesome! That is so fun for you guys!! Have a blast and think of me during the winter... lol. An email is still coming...I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very jealous I wish Jeff and I could go out there! Hope you are all having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how exciting!!!!!!! So excited for you!!!! Glad it all worked out!

    ReplyDelete