24.9.10

untitled

Dear ants crawling on the bathtub, wandering alone on the carpet, coming in through the kitchen window-

I hate you. I loathe your existance. Really, what ARE you DOING?! there is nothing on the bathtub to be congregating in that mass for. There is no reason to be scavenging by yourself on the carpet- if there were food i'd understand but so far you're out of luck so why are you wandering aimlessly around? And to you in the kitchen, I more fully understand your reasoning over the others, it is the kitchen after all. But I try to be as meticulous as possible and make sure there is NOTHING for you there. So please. Leave. Either get all your buddys, attack, swarm, have at it, get it over with - or just accept that there is nothing for you here and please get on with your measley existance. Or you will face mass death by my hand which I will not regret but enjoy to a full extent.

Sincerely,
the one whose sanity you are destroying.

No comments:

Post a Comment