25.1.11

A new addition...


I'm Preggo!
It's official now. We found out while we were in California ( I was sick pretty much the entire two weeks) but we've been waiting to share the news until I was farther along. I'm now almost 8 weeks and my due date is around September 10th. I've been wanting (and trying) to get pregnant for a couple months and now it's perfect timing. Bannock and the baby will be exactly 2 1/2 years apart, which is what we wanted. I've been feeling pretty crummy most days, not too much vomiting but just nausea a lot of the time. Smells make me gag and I have extreme cravings. This is totally opposite my pregnancy with Bannock, where I had no symptoms whatsoever. I'm just happy to be joining the masses of all my other pregnant friends! I'm so excited to be a mommy again :)

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so happy for your family! Congrats! I cannot wait to hold your newborn...

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! Glad another cute baby will come into the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahoo! im so excited for you! we need to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha masses of all my other pregnant friends! Love it! There are sooo many of us pregnant in our ward, its such a fun time to get pregnant lol.

    ReplyDelete